1. MAKE A CALL DURING HEALTH CARE CALL-IN DAY, TUESDAY 2/14
Call Senator McConnell, Senator Paul and your Congressperson*
1. Why access to affordable health care is important to you
2. The ACA should not be repealed without an immediate replacement
3. Any replacement to the ACA should provide more affordable coverage, better care, and stronger protections for ALL Kentuckians
ASK THEM: What will you do to ......?
1. Make sure no one loses coverage
2. Make sure plans are affordable
3. Make sure pre-existing conditions are not held against people
*If your Congressperson is Rep. Yarmuth, please simply thank him for his support of access to affordable health care.
Download KY legislator contacts
2. MEET WITH A LAWMAKER BACK HOME
Lawmakers are home on weekends. It's a geat time to sit down face-to-face with your representatives to offer feedback and share your vision for Kentucky. This could be a meeting that you request, or you can track and attend local town halls.
On KFTC's Stand for Kentucky Page, you'll find how to contact your legislator, a tip sheet, a conversation guide, and a form to report out about your experience.
3. DONATE TO KFTC
This one is pretty straight forward: Not only does it take heart and commitment to stand in power, resistance and for a vision for Kentucky, it takes being organized and coordinated and publicized...and that takes financial resources.
You can help ensure this work continues - rooted in our communities - for a long time to come by making a donation to KFTC.
Click on this link to donate today. www.kftc.org/support